Integrate Mobile into All Your Outreach
Mobile Commons makes it simple to integrate mobile into all your outreach. We sync up user data such as email and addresses between our system and your CRM, so you can easily run far-ranging campaigns from one easy dashboard.
How It Works
When a new user opts in, or an existing user adds a mobile number, we update both databases.
Path 1: User Texts To Your Organization
- Our system compares the information in the text against your database.
- If the user’s record is found in your database… we update it with the mobile number, and update Mobile Commons with any additional information (e.g. name & address).
- If the user’s record is not found in your database… we add the person and optionally send them a welcome email.
Path 2: User Opts In Through CRM
- Each night, we import all new records in your CRM with a valid mobile number.
- These people are opted in for text alerts and receive a welcome text the next day.
- You can choose to opt-in ALL constituents with a mobile number, or just users who check a “Send Text Alerts” box.
Mobile Commons Processes All Updates, Every Day
- We pull in all recent updates from your CRM and process them nightly.
- For example, if an existing constituent provides their home address, this will be pulled into Mobile Commons, allowing your organization to do geographic targeting with your mobile list.
Nobody Gets Messages They Don’t Ask For
- We set a flag in your CRM to indicate whether or not a user is opted in to mobile.
- This field is updated immediately when the user opts in and again when they opt out by texting STOP.
Synchronize Different Mobile Campaigns with Different CRM Campaigns
- Optionally specify a mapping between mobile keywords and your CRM groups
- For example, if someone texts CAT, they can automatically be put in your “Cat Lovers” group. If they text DOG, they will be added to the “Dog Lovers” group.
- This mapping happens in both directions: different web forms send supporters different welcome text messages depending on their area of interest.
Import and Export Data
Everything in Mobile Commons can easily be imported or exported for use in other systems. Have a ton of user information already in your CRM that you’d like to import? No problem: just upload it as a CSV and we’ll import all the records. Want an export of your mobile subscriber database to analyze in Excel? Every report in our platform has a “Save as CSV” button that you can use to export your data.